A breast lift, or mastopexy, is a custom surgical procedure to bring the breasts a beautiful, natural-looking lift. You may be considering a breast lift due to changes in your breast tissues that occurred over time, after having children, or after a significant weight loss.
Breast Lift Surgery - is it Your Time?
You are a unique individual in every way, and your vision for your body is yours alone. If you believe it is time to restore your breasts, you have that right, and Dr. Balinger is here to help. To be a safe candidate for this custom surgery:
- You are in a good overall state of health and safe to undergo surgery
- You feel it is time to restore your breasts to a more perky, rounded look
- You feel your nipples should be centered on your breast rather than pointing downward
- You want to reduce the size of your nipples
- You understand what a breast lift entails and have realistic expectations
- You feel ready to enhance your figure, as is your choice
To make an educated decision, you can meet with Dr. Balinger in a private consultation to discuss the details. Every woman is unique, and some may choose to undergo a breast lift with augmentation, while others just want to lift and reshape the existing breast tissue. Any cosmetic breast surgery should be based on your own wishes, not the urging of anyone else – it is your body.