The natural aging process results in slowing down of elastin and reduced collagen production in your skin. For most people, this leads to visible wrinkles, creases, lines, as well as skin laxity around the neck, chin, and jowls.
Can a FaceTite Procedure Help Me?
A FaceTite is a nonsurgical plastic surgery procedure that alleviates lines and other signs of aging in areas of the face such as the mouth, neck, and chin. You may be a good candidate for facetite plastic surgery if:
- You are in good physical and emotional health
- You have sagging or loose skin around your neck and jowls
- You are worried about wrinkles or fine lines on the lower face
- You have lines around the mouth
- You have excess tissue beneath the tissue
- You have decreased elastin and collagen production on areas of the face
- You have realistic expectations about the outcome of this procedure
When you visit Dr. Balinger for your first FaceTite consultation in Houston Texas, the surgeon will listen to you and examine your problem areas before letting you know whether this nonsurgical procedure is for you. FaceTite procedure is a highly individualized treatment. For this reason, Dr. Christopher recommends that you have this treatment out of your own choice, not because someone else wants you to.