Facial wrinkles and folds can make you look older than you feel. Loss of volume in your hands can also take away from your attractiveness and youthfulness, particularly when you are wearing short-sleeved tops.
Ideal Candidates for Radiesse®
Radiesse® is an injectable filler that is FDA-approved for addressing facial lines and wrinkles, as well as restoring volume to sunken cheeks, chin, and jaw. This unique injectable works by inducing the production of collagen tissue in the targeted treatment areas. You may be an ideal candidate for Radiesse® dermal filler treatment if:
- You are in good overall health
- You are above the age of 18
- You are worried about the appearance of mild to moderate facial wrinkles
- You wish to correct age-related loss of volume in your hands
- You are not allergic to lidocaine or other ingredients contained in Radiesse®
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding
- You are not planning to conceive in the next few years
- You have realistic expectations about the outcome of this treatment
When you visit Dr. Balinger for your first Radiesse® in Houston TX consultation, the surgeon will listen to you and examine your problem areas before letting you know whether this dermal filler is for you. Since Radiesse® is an individualized treatment, Dr. Christopher recommends that you have this treatment out of your own choice, not because someone else wants you to.