You can look younger without surgery. Dr. Balinger offers a non-surgical facelift for men and women in Houston, Conroe, and the surrounding areas of Texas.
What is a Non-Surgical Facelift?
A non-surgical facelift is a procedure that Dr. Balinger offers to men and women who may not be good candidates for facial surgery or who prefer not to have the extensive downtime and recovery of these types of procedures. Dr. Balinger uses innovative techniques for the non-surgical facelift, including:
How Much Does a Non-Surgical Facelift Cost?
Dr. Balinger customizes each non-surgical facelift to the patient, so the cost varies. We can let you know how much your non-surgical facelift will cost after your consultation. We offer free initial consultations at our offices in Houston and Conroe, as well as financing options for our patients.
What Are the Benefits of a Non-Surgical Facelift?
- Little to no downtime
- No scarring
- Recommended for men and women who are not good candidates for facelift surgery
- Helps with wrinkles, fine lines, and other signs of aging.
How is a Non-Surgical Facelift Performed?
Dr. Balinger may recommend:
- Invasix Fractora combines resurfacing and tightening to give your skin a healthy, youthful appearance. After the treatment, your skin has a radiant glow and small flaws are less obvious. You may need just one treatment or a series of treatments.
- Kybella® is an injectable product that contains an enzyme that is clinicallyproven to destroy fat cells that cause a double chin. You will need a series of injections over the course of several weeks, and optimum results take up to 16 weeks. Kybella® is recommended for men and women who have good skin elasticity. If you have sagging skin, a neck lift may be a better option. If you have good skin elasticity and fat in other areas of the neck, Dr. Balinger may recommend liposuction.
- Botox® is the most popular anti-aging injectable in the world. The treatment helps with crow’s feet, frown lines and other signs of aging in the upper third of the face.
- Dermal fillers work by adding substances to your skin that bind with water or increase collagen production. Facial fillers can be used in the cheeks and lips, as well as around the nose and mouth.
What is Recovery Like After a Non-Surgical Facelift?
Injectables and dermal fillers do not require any downtime. You may have some symptoms after the Invasix Fractora treatment, such as redness, tenderness and swelling.
How Long Will Non-Surgical Facelift Results Last?
Kybella® permanently destroys fat cells, so the results last for several years. Dermal fillers and Botox® last for several months or longer. Dr. Balinger explains what to expect from your Invasix Fractora treatments during the consultation.
Dr. Christopher Balinger offers non-surgical facelift for men and women in Houston, Conroe, and the nearby communities in Texas. Contact us today to schedule a free non-surgical facelift consultation at our office in Houston or our office in Conroe.