Dr. Balinger offers medical spa treatments for men and women in Houston, Conroe, and the surrounding areas of Texas.
What is a Medical Spa?
Our medical spa offers non-surgical treatments for body contouring and anti-aging. You will have little to no downtime, and recovery is minimal. Some of the cosmetic concerns that can be treated at our medical spa are:
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Sagging, lax skin
- Double chin
- Deep creases
- Stubborn fat
How Much Do Med Spa Services Cost?
The average cost of our non-invasive and minimally invasive med spa services is $XXXX to $XXXX. Your cost depends on the package of treatments that you choose, and financing may be available. We can provide more detailed information during your free medical spa consultation with Dr. Balinger.
- BodyTite™ is a non-surgical fat reduction treatment that tightens the skin.
- FaceTite™ builds new collagen to revitalize your appearance without surgery.
- Microneedling (SkinPen®)
- Average Cost: $400
- Also known as collagen induction therapy, microneedling with SkinPen® softens wrinkles and helps with lax skin – all without surgery.
- PRP Injections
- Platelet-rich plasma (PRP) introduces growth factors into the skin to reduce lines and wrinkles without surgery.
- Non-Surgical Facelift
- Dr. Ballinger specializes in non-surgical facelifts that use a combination of facial fillers and injectables to freshen up your appearance.
- Dermal Fillers and Injectables
- Dermal fillers and injectables are minimally-invasive treatments that help with a wide variety of lines and wrinkles.
- Average Cost: $12/unit
- Botox® is a neuromodulator that helps with forehead lines, wrinkles between your eyes, and crow’s feet.
- Average Cost: $600
- Juvéderm® contains hyaluronic acid to fill in wrinkles and give your skin a soft, supple appearance.
- Restylane ®
- Average Cost: $800/vile
- Deeper wrinkles can be corrected without surgery thanks to Sculptra ®, an injectable dermal filler that boosts collagen in your skin.
- Average Cost: custom packages available
- Say goodbye to that double chin without surgery or downtime. Kybella® contains an enzyme that naturally melts away the fat.
- Radiesse® helps your body replenish the vital collagen that keeps your skin look young.
- Belotero® not only helps with wrinkles, but it can also correct fine lines.
Am I a Candidate for Medical Spa Treatments?
Dr. Balinger has chosen non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments that suit the needs of men and women in the Houston area. No matter your skin type of cosmetic needs, we have the right med spa treatment for you.
How Are Med Spa Treatments Performed?
Our medical spa treatments fall into two categories – non-invasive and minimally invasive. Non-invasive means that the skin is not penetrated during the procedure, and minimally invasive refers to injections. All the services are non-surgical.
What is Recovery Like After a Med Spa Service?
You have no recovery after your med spa treatments at Houston Plastic Surgery Associates. Some of the procedures make produce mild redness, tenderness, and swelling for the first one to two days.
How Long Will Medical Spa Results Last?
No amount of surgery or medical spa treatments will stop the hands of time, but you can enjoy the results of your procedures for many years. We recommend that you protect your skin from sun damage and continue living a healthy, active lifestyle to extend the results.
Dr. Christopher Balinger offers medical spa treatments for men and women in Houston, Conroe, and the nearby communities in Texas. Contact us today to schedule a free med spa consultation at our office in Houston or our office in Conroe.