Dr. Balinger offers dermal fillers and injectables for men and women in Houston, Conroe and surrounding areas of Texas.
What Are Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
Dermal fillers and injectables are minimally invasive treatments for lines and wrinkles, as well as submental fullness, known more commonly as a “double chin.” The treatments can be performed on their own or in conjunction with facial surgery and other medical spa treatment .
How Much Do Dermal Fillers and Injectables Cost?
The cost of facial fillers and injectables for men and women is based on several factors that are discussed during the consultation. Financing may be available for your dermal fillers and injectables.
- Average Cost: $600
- Dr. Balinger recommends Juvéderm® for lip augmentation , hand rejuvenation and cheek augmentation , as well as nasolabial folds and other types of wrinkles in the lower section of the face.
- Average Cost: $550
- Restylane® contains hyaluronic acid to reduce wrinkles around the mouth and nose.
- Average Cost: $800/vile
- Sculptra® boosts collagen to soften smile lines and other types of wrinkles.
- Kybella® contains an enzyme that reduces the fat that is causes a double chin.
- Radiesse® is recommended for non-surgical treatment of moderate to severe wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
- Belotero® is effective for treating wrinkles in the middle of the face, as well as vertical lip lines.
Am I a Candidate for Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
Most men and women are good candidates for our dermal fillers and injectables. Please let Dr. Balinger know if you have a history of allergic reactions or unwanted side effects from dermal fillers and injectables or any of the active ingredients.
How Are Dermal Fillers and Injectables Performed?
Facial fillers and injectables are administered with a small needle. Multiple injections are needed in the treatment area to achieve consistent, natural results.
What is Recovery Like After Dermal Fillers and Injectables?
There is no downtime or recovery after your treatment with dermal fillers and injectables. You may have some mild symptoms at each injection site for the first one to three days.
How Long Will Dermal Fillers and Injectables Results Last?
The results of our treatments with dermal fillers and injectables varies by patient and the product that is used. In general, facial fillers and injectables last four months or longer.
Dr. Christopher Balinger offers dermal fillers and injectables for men and women in Houston, Conroe, and nearby communities in Texas. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation for dermal fillers and injectables at our office in Houston or our office in Conroe.