Breast Revision in Houston, TX
Breast augmentation is one of the best-rated cosmetic surgeries. While most women are happy with the outcome of this procedure, there is still a small risk of complications. Some women may feel that the enlarged breasts are either too small or large.
Breast revision plastic surgery helps address issues with a previous breast enlargement procedure. Plastic surgeons start by diagnosing the issue, then create a plan of action to get to the right outcome. This is a complex procedure that needs the hands of a highly experienced surgeon.
Houston, TX plastic surgeon Dr. Christopher Balinger offers breast revision procedures to patients in Houston, Conroe, and surrounding Texas communities. The surgeon understands that your best self is connected to your self-confidence. Working with a team of experienced clinicians, Dr. Chris goes out of his way to make sure that each patient is comfortable, safe, and happy with their procedure outcome. He uses state of the art equipment and advanced surgical methods to achieve the best result while minimizing the risk of side effects such as scarring.
Who is a Candidate for Breast Revision?
Breast revision surgery aims to replace previously inserted breast implants with new implants in order to address complications or better suit the patient’s cosmetic goals. You may be an ideal candidate for this procedure if:
- You are in good physical and emotional health
- You have breasts that are fully developed
- You feel that your breasts are either too small even after a breast augmentation procedure
- You are dissatisfied with the fact that the upper part of your breasts appears ‘empty’
- You are unhappy that your breasts lost shape and volume due to weight loss, pregnancy, and aging
- You have breasts that are asymmetrical
- You have realistic expectations about the outcome of this procedure
When you visit Dr. Balinger for your first breast revision consultation in Houston Texas, the surgeon will listen to your worries and examine your breasts before letting you know whether this procedure is for you. If you are a good candidate for breast revision, the treatment approach will be determined by the specific issue.
Reasons for Breast Revision
There are various reasons why women may choose to have a breast revision…