If you are wanting to find a new way to improve your body shape when diet and exercise fail, learn more about our body sculpting procedures. Dr. Balinger offers body contouring for men and women in Houston, Conroe, and the surrounding areas of Texas.
What is Body Sculpting?
Body sculpting is a range of cosmetic procedures that helps give your body a more toned appearance. Most of the body contouring procedures that we offer focus on removing excess fat and skin that makes your body appear flabby and out of shape.
How Much Does Body Contouring Cost?
The cost of our body sculpting surgeries varies and is based on the personal surgical plan that is developed with Dr. Balinger during your free initial body sculpting consultation. Financing may be available for your body contouring procedures.
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Average Cost: $5,700 to $12,500
- A tummy tuck tightens your midsection and may even include excess fat on the flanks.
- Average Cost: $3,500 to $6,500
- Liposuction is a relatively straightforward technique that removes smaller pockets of stubborn fat from the abdomen, flanks, thighs, and other areas of the body.
- Mommy Makeover
- Average Cost: $8,500 to $18,500
- After pregnancy, you may wish for your pre-childbirth shape. Dr. Balinger works with women to customize a mommy makeover package of procedures that rejuvenate their bodies and help them feel more confident.
- Labiaplasty (Vaginal Rejuvenation)
- Average Cost: $2,000 to $4,500
- Labiaplasty is a type of vaginal rejuvenation that tightens the vaginal tissues to address medical and aesthetic concerns.
- Brachioplasty (Arm Lift)
- Average Cost: $4,750 to $8,500
- The upper arms are prone to sagging and developing a flabby appearance as you get older. Our arm lift achieves the results that you cannot have with diet and exercise alone.
- Body and Thigh Lift
- Average Cost: $8,000 to $15,000
- If you have excess skin and fat on your upper or lower body, including the thighs, we may recommend a body and thigh lift
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- Average Cost: $6,000 to $15,000
- Use your own fat to plump up your buttocks with our Brazilian butt lift .
Is Body Sculpting a Type of Weight Loss?
Body sculpting does remove extra fat and skin from your body, yet it is not intended to be a method of losing weight. You may lose one or two pounds at the most, but the best way to lose weight is through proper nutrition and living an active, healthy lifestyle that includes exercising.
How is Body Contouring Performed?
Dr. Balinger uses innovative techniques for all his body sculpting procedures. The goal is to minimize scarring and downtime while achieving the vision that you have for your body.
What is Recovery Like After Body Sculpting?
Liposuction requires very little downtime, but our other body contouring surgeries may require you to stay at home for up to one week. Swelling, discomfort, tenderness, and other symptoms may last for several weeks or months.
How Long Will Body Contouring Results Last?
If you live a healthy lifestyle and take care of your body with proper nutrition and exercise, the results of your body sculpting procedure may last for several years. Aging, pregnancy, and other factors may shorten the results.
Dr. Christopher Balinger offers body sculpting for men and women in Houston, Conroe, and the nearby communities in Texas. Contact us today to schedule a free body sculpting consultation at our office in Houston or our office in Conroe.