Crooked noses, severe wrinkles, full cheeks, thin lips, and many other cosmetic concerns that affect your face can be corrected with facial surgery. Dr. Balinger offers facial surgery for men and women in Houston, Conroe, and the surrounding areas of Texas.
What is Facial Surgery?
Facial surgery is a type of plastic surgery that aims to enhance your facial features, such as your eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, ears, and neck. The procedures may be recommended for older patients who want to reduce signs of aging or younger patients who are bothered by an aspect of their appearance. Dr. Balinger helps you find the right type of facial surgery that will achieve the improvements that interest you.
How Much Does Facial Surgery Cost?
The cost of facial surgery at Houston Plastic Surgery Associates is based upon a personalized treatment plan that is developed in conjunction with Dr. Balinger when you meet with him for a free facial surgery consultation. Financing may be available for your facial surgery.
- Buccal Fat Removal
- Average Cost: $3,500 to $4,000
- Buccal fat is the pad of your cheeks, and some men and women benefit from buccal fat reduction to give the cheeks a more defined and contoured appearance.
- Average Cost: $6,000 to $10,000
- Nose surgery can be used to remove abnormalities, such as bumps or asymmetry.
- Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Average Cost: $3,000 to $5,000
- Blepharoplasty removes small pockets of fat, as well as lax skin, that cause your upper and lower eyelids to sag.
- Average Cost: $6,000 to $18,500
- If you have advanced wrinkles on your face and want to look younger, a facelift might be your best option.
- Neck Lift
- Brow Lift (Forehead Lift)
- Average Cost: $3,000 to $5,750
- Are your eyebrows sagging and making you look tired? You may be a good candidate for a brow lift at Houston Plastic Surgery Associates.
- Otoplasty (Ear Surgery)
- Average Cost: $3,200 to $6,500
- Ear surgery is recommended for patients who are uncomfortable with the size, shape and position of their ears. Otoplasty helps to balance the ears with other facial features.
- Earlobe Repair
- Average Cost: $900 to $3500
- Do you have torn or stretched earlobes? Dr. Balinger offers earlobe repair to restore the natural shape of the earlobes.
- Lip Augmentation
- Say goodbye to thin lips and vertical lip lines. Learn about lip augmentation at Houston Plastic Surgery Associates.
- Facial Implants
- Need a little extra fullness in your facial features? Dr. Balinger offer facial implants .
Am I a Candidate for Facial Surgery?
If you are considering facial surgery, knowing if you are a good candidate is important. The best way to learn more about a procedure and how it may work for you is to schedule a free initial consultation with Dr. Balinger to discuss the different types of facial surgery that he recommends.
How is Facial Surgery Performed?
Dr. Balinger uses several techniques for facial surgery. He explains your surgical plan during the consultation.
What is Recovery Like After Facial Surgery?
Expect to have some swelling, discomfort, tenderness, and other symptoms after your facial surgery. We recommend that you have a friend or family member available for the first two to three days to help with daily tasks.
How Long Will Facial Surgery Results Last?
No surgery will stop the aging process or prevent injuries in the future. With good skin care and extra precautions to protect your face from trauma, you may enjoy the results of your facial surgery for many years.
Dr. Christopher Balinger offers facial surgery for men and women in Houston, Conroe, and the nearby communities in Texas. Contact us today to schedule a free facial surgery consultation at our office in Houston or our office in Conroe.